Fifth ICAI Workshop on Smart and Sustainable Cities
The International Telecommunication Union ITU define a smart sustainable city as : “An innovative city that uses information and communication technologies (ICTs) and other means to improve quality of life, efficiency of urban operation and services, and competitiveness, while ensuring that it meets the needs of present and future generations with respect to economic, social, environmental as well as cultural aspects”.
The aim of this Workshop is to present recent results in this area, discussing new methods or algorithms, or applications in different areas including architecture, cultural, tourism, mobility, sustainability, innovation, education, technology, government, among others.
- César Orlando Díaz, Ph.D. (OCOX S.A.S.)
- Laura González (Fundación Universitaria del Área Andina)
- Luis Cobo, Ph.D. (Universidad Ean)
- Marcelo Herrera, Ph.D. (Universidad de San Buenaventura)
- Manuel Dávila (Parque Científico de Innovación Social – Corporación Universitaria del Minuto de Dios)
Call for papers
This workshop will consider papers which:
- Develop/implement methods and techniques to make a city smart and sustainable.
- Apply these methods to solve problems related to Smart sustainable cities as required by society or business goals.
Authors must submit an original full paper (10 to 15 pages) that has not previously been published. Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ guidelines and use LNCS templates, either for LaTeX or for MSWord, for the preparation of their papers.
To submit or upload a paper please go to easychair.
We encourage Overleaf users to use Springer’s proceedings template for LaTeX.
All submissions will be reviewed by two experts. Authors must remove personal details, acknowledgements section and any other information related to the authors identity.
Proceedings will be submitted to CEUR-WS.org for online publication. Authors of accepted papers have to sign the Author Agreement to Publish a Contribution as Open-Access on CEUR-WS.org. CEUR-WS.org requires authors to physically sign with pencil on paper.
Accepted papers will be presented during the workshop. Authors are required to prepare a presentation of 15 minutes, followed by a Q & A of 5 minutes. In case authors want to present using their own device, they need to make sure to bring the necessary adaptors (HDMI or VGA). All presentations must be given in English.
- Paper Submission: August 29th, 2022
- Paper Notification: September 12th, 2022
- Camera Ready: September 26th, 2022
- Authors Registration: September 26th, 2022
- Events date: October 27th to 29th, 2020